Imagine a future where companies can deliver a pleasant customer service journey for their customers across all communication channels.
Stephen Alstrup is world leading algorithms professor, an advisor for Danish Government, and is leading the largest Danish AI projects. Stephen is also the co-founder of Supwiz, a Danish SaaS company delivering next-generation AI software for customer service and support, which is used by thousands of service agents across the globe to make service better for millions of users. He is also a Master of Philosophy, an expert in data ethics, and part of the Expert Group that advises the Danish Data Protection Agency on the use of cloud services.
Easily enhance your existing ITSM to achieve extraordinary service and support
Tired of tickets jumping through several supporters before ending at the right “desk”?
Hard to find the right knowledge articles?
Professor in Algorithms and SupWiz CEO Stephen Alstrup will introduce “Ticket Analyzer”.
Ticket Analyzer has for years been used by large enterprises to achieve significant results.
It is an AI tool used e.g., for classification and routing of tickets to the right person or department.
Large enterprises like DSV and municipalities like the City of Copenhagen use it:
- 95% accuracy in prediction of ticket categorization
- 49% reduction in re-routing tickets
- Tickets reassignment reduction from 1.3 persons to 0.4.
- 25% reduction in resolution time.
The Ticket Analyzer includes features like:
- Classifying and routing tickets to the right person in the ITSM
- Helping locate similar tickets and solutions
- Suggesting relevant answers to agents to speed up ticket resolution
- Real-time alarms for incident management
- In-depth statistical insights